Here's some sneak pic stolen from google to get a view, in case someone needs it:

Price 600EUR, posted (for both/pair)
Contacts via email: m.priekulis@gmail.com
Moderator: Mantas a.k.a enrgy


The only thing is that I've asked them for 3 or 4 times to get me a pair of Bride seats, and they told me that they have only few classic bucket seats left, and they are not planing to deal with them anymore to make a new order for me..Mantas ATS wrote:Don't know if its the same, but looks quite similar:
http://www.dalauta.lt/lt/bride-ir-kitos ... pilka.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I was talking more about the pricingDante wrote:The only thing is that I've asked them for 3 or 4 times to get me a pair of Bride seats, and they told me that they have only few classic bucket seats left, and they are not planing to deal with them anymore to make a new order for me..Mantas ATS wrote:Don't know if its the same, but looks quite similar:
http://www.dalauta.lt/lt/bride-ir-kitos ... pilka.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It's never ending discussion, to be honest. I can easily put advertisement in my signature pointing out that I'm dealing with any kind of items (let it be the same sport seats, for example) for twice less than everyone else could find in the whole world, but it doesn't mean it can be done, if I can't accept any of orders, don't You think so?Mantas ATS wrote: I was talking more about the pricing
