I'm looking for a nice set of authentic wheels on summer for my hawkeye STi (5x114.3 PCD). The set should be from 17/18 range and please don't offer some cheap china/replica shit for me - I'm not that guy who's riding on them
Prefer to get the oem Lancer Evo IX wheels, manufactured by BBS, if You have some set for sale in Lithuania as they are rare as hell in the market on the last days.

I can discuss about another authentic wheels as an option for myself, if You have something to offer.
Please notice it's a STi who has something around of 7.5' width and +55 offset as stock, so I can't afford to put some kick-ass low offset options on it, because they just won't fit there(!)
I would like to get them without tires as this set is going for semi-slicks, if it is possible, of course!
Thank You for any information You could share.
drive safe,
-M
